End of a Journey

Tl;dr: The site will no longer update.

----------------------------------------------

Hi All,

With the latest Amazon changes to its webpages again breaking my automation scripts, and therefore breaking the site updates, it feels right to me to call it a decade and stop.

I have used the site myself on and off, more so at the site's beginning when I first got my Kindle Keyboard 3 and being younger and poorer. While I still have the Kindle App on my phone now, I find that I look for cheap and free books less, and read my books even lesser.

From the blogger analytics, I see other people use this site. THANK YOU! I am happy that my creation has served a purpose for others.

I'm leaving all the pages up as part of history -- what were the cheap and free books over the 2010s on Amazon? This is also a memorial of work that I did during one part of my life.

Take care everyone.